„My profession is my passion!”
I’m Kersten Staat, leadership coach, management trainer and mediator with all my heart. I have never seen career detours or bumps in life’s road as hindrances. These unexpected turns have only ever increased my sense of direction and sharpened my focus on the topics I truly care about:
360-degree management consulting and leadership!
I speak German, English and northern German straight talk, and boast 25 years of experience as a self-employed trainer and coach. With a broad spectrum of training and coaching tools at my disposal, and with a credo rooted in practical applicability, I can provide you with consulting services perfectly tailored to your needs.
I focus both on people and on the organisations in which they work – an approach that I consider imperative.
I want to move at full sail, not languish in the doldrums. I guide leaders and teams through real challenges, emboldening them to face these head on.
You present your questions. I then set about designing the solutions. Solutions as individual as you are. Form follows function – a concept by which I ensure that my solutions for you, your team and your company are as good a fit as possible.
German or in English? As you like!
Analogue or digital? Whichever you prefer!
Take a look around and decide for yourself whether I am the right person for you. We’ll then take the first step together.
- I have been a self-employed business trainer, leadership coach and consultant for 25 years,
- and a certified business mediator since 2017.
- Extensive expertise in designing and implementing people development instruments, including appraisal and feedback systems, target agreements, annual employee appraisals, personal and career development interviews, coaching sessions for people returning from sick leave, assessment centres
- Long-standing experience in designing and implementing strategy-setting and leadership workshops
- Industry experience: corporate groups, smes and corporations from a wide variety of sectors (including finance, media, industry and manufacturing, sales and services, IT and telecommunications, medical and pharmaceutical)
Detours sharpen my sense of direction. This is the motto that I live by, in my personal life as in my work.
- Degree in mathematics, German studies and business administration
- Formal vocational training as a banking clerk
- Qualification as a banking management specialist
- Head of Training
- 10 years in the role of Head of Human Resources at a medium-sized bank
Multiple qualifications and licenses attest my expertise.
- Certified Business Mediator (TENOS AG)
- Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument® (HBDI®) Trainer
- “License to whisper” Coach for Equine-Assisted Leadership Training
- SERIOUS WORK® Certified Facilitator of LEGO® Serious Play®
- Communication and Sales Trainer (BDVT)
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Organisational and family constellations
- Systemic structural constellations
- Qualification to certify as a moderator
- Mediation/energetic body work /Reiki
- Conflict and stress management
- “Northern German straight talk”